- Operating and setting CNC Turning machining centers.
- Operate both manual/CNC Lathes and milling machines.
- Read drawings and prioritise production.
- Manufacturing prototypes, one off and multiple production runs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- The ideal candidate would be a time served Tool Maker / Fitter, who has relevant experience operating and programming CNC machnes, using the following controllers: FANUC, Siemens and Heidenhain.
- Must be able to work on own initiative. The post requires experienced people with a variety of skills.
- Must be competent in programming, setting and operating CNC machines.
- The post requires a minimum of 5 years experience in a precision engineering, manufacturing environment.